PREMIUM ACCOUNTS - GAMES - APPLICATIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SITE IS DEDICATED TO GIVE YOU ALL THE LATEST GAMES, APPLICATIONS AND PREMIUM ACCOUNTS ETC FOR FREE WITH EXTREMELY FAST DOWNLOAD SPEEDS BestFilms4U TEAM.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

V.I.P Subscriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

V.I.P Subscriptions Empty
PostSubject: V.I.P Subscriptions   V.I.P Subscriptions EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm

To help offset the costs of running this site, we have created V.I.P. status for members. Also by purchasing a V.I.P. subscription, you help us generate money to upgrade and improve the site.

V.I.P. members will be granted special access to different sections of bestfilms4u. Purchasing a subscription will also unlock new forums for you to discuss and share things in.

V.I.P. Status also offers advantages over standard membership which includes:

• Exclusive premium accounts for V.I.P. members only (PROTECTED ACCOUNTS, BACKED UP BY OWN EMAIL ACCESS)
  • New forums which include: V.I.P. Premium Accounts, Downloads, Discussions and more
  • Faster response to all requests made
  • V.I.P. members will also be able to bypass all forum requirements
  • NO ADS!

V.I.P Subscriptions Star 1 Month V.I.P. Subscription: $3.00 USDV.I.P Subscriptions Star

V.I.P Subscriptions Star 3 Months V.I.P. Subscription: $8.00 USDV.I.P Subscriptions Star

V.I.P Subscriptions Star 6 Month V.I.P. Subscription: $13.00 USDV.I.P Subscriptions Star

V.I.P Subscriptions Star 1 Year V.I.P. Subscription: $20.00 USDV.I.P Subscriptions Star

All of the above is included with every purchase of V.I.P. If you have any questions regarding V.I.P/if you want to purchase a V.I.P subscription please contact admin.(SEND A MESSAGE)

All funds used to purchase V.I.P. status are deemed as a NON-REFUNDABLE donation.

PRICE COMPARISON WITH A FEW FILEHOSTS

V.I.P Subscriptions Fileservepremiummember

V.I.P Subscriptions Fileservpremiummember

V.I.P Subscriptions Megapremiummember
Back to top Go down
https://bestfilms4u.forumotion.co.uk

V.I.P Subscriptions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PREMIUM ACCOUNTS - GAMES - APPLICATIONS :: V.I.P SECTION :: GET V.I.P-
Jump to: